Those seeking recovery must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a urine test. There is an intake fee of $75 and program fees are $140/week. Program fees for the first week will be prorated depending on the day of arrival. ACR is a state funded agency, a MDRN Care Coordinator with funding through DMBH. Various funding options are available but not guaranteed.
Another Chance Recovery's locations are situated in nice, quiet neighborhoods in Northeast Baltimore. Our facilities include 4 male and 2 female residences with the maximum capacity to house a total of 40 clients. The residences are on local bus routes convenient to getting around the Baltimore area. There is also the convenience of NA/AA meetings and grocery stores that are within walking distance from the recovery residences. Coffee, creamer, sugar, paper towels, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies are provided by the program.
ACR has important house rules that will help ensure your success in our programs.
- Zero tolerance for any use of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Fighting, stealing, or threats will not be tolerated and will result in automatic dismissal from the program.
- There is a 30-day blackout when a client arrives.
- Client will have to provide at least 2 urinalysis a week.
- It is mandatory that clients attend 2 AA or NA meetings daily. Work, I.O.P. or O.P. does count as 1 meeting.
- All clients will have a chore assigned to them each week.
- Curfew after the blackout period is Sunday - Thursday 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday 12 a.m.
ACR has on-site peer support and 24-hour access to housing managers.